Measures to Protect Our Guests and Employee’s
At the Ximenez-Fatio House Museum we are dedicated to the health and safety of not only our guests, but our valued and committed small group of employees.
Upon our re-opening on June 1st, we will be taking the following measures, which are aligned with recommendations from the CDC, local government, and the larger museum community. While we will be as stringent as possible with our precautions, we want to ensure a positive and informative experience for all of our guests.
- Masks or appropriate face coverings must be worn at all times by guests and staff while on museum property. Masks may be purchased prior to tour at the museum gift shop.
- Friendly signage posted throughout the museum property reminding guests of our health and safety measures.
- Guest will be asked to only touch gift shop merchandise as necessary or ask an associate for help.
- Stair rails will be wiped down after every tour.
- Bathrooms will be refreshed and wiped down hourly or more often as needed.
- Maximum of 10 persons per tour, including docent.
- Please, no touching of historical artifacts.
- Previously accessible guest areas of the museum may now be off limits.
- Benches and chairs for guest use may be off limits except when necessary for guests comfort.
- Gift shop, restrooms and staff offices will be professionally cleaned on a regular basis.
- Cash wrap will be disinfected after each customer transaction.